电力对X- requirements for materials, testing and storage
Power-to-X是我们能源供应的绿色过渡的关键部分。It will place great demands on the companies developing and maturing products and technologies to support this transition.
The market for Power-to-X is characterised by developing, uncertain, and investment-heavy technologies. For Power-to-X to become both a sustainable and cost-effective alternative to existing energy sources, it is a prerequisite to scale up the current electrolysis technology. Furthermore, the plants must also be able to convert green electricity from wind and solar into e-fuels and e-chemicals, such as methane, methanol, and ammonia, in addition to hydrogen.
- system integrators and operators;
- operators within transportation and suppliers of other infrastructure, e.g., pipes and plant, etc.;
- manufacturers and operators of billing meters and service stations;
- end-users of green fuels produced through Power-to-X;
so that the energy ends up safely at the consumer’s billing meter.
Metrology for measuring green energy
You can draw on our experience as an independent party in terms of
作为流量测量的专家，我们可以促进新开发的仪表（例如氢和电子燃料）的测试和类型批准。我们是世界上第一个按照新的OIML R 139：2018的建议，拥有类型批准的氢计和填充站。
We have extensive experience with and facilities for flow measurement of gases and liquid fuels. This includes the world’s largest loop for high-pressure calibration of gas meters and another MEGA loop under construction.
We can assist with:
- material and component tests in hydrogen, ammonia
- testing and documentation of alternative material choices
- manufacturing and testing of electrolysis electrodes in our production facilities
- testing of the hydrogen sensitivity and hydrogen permeability of materials
- fracture mechanical tests and fatigue tests
- simulation and modelling of flow, vibrations, and mechanical properties in different media
- optimisation of your design by simulation, enabling you to select materials with high durability
- efficiency measurement, characterization, and production of electrode surfaces with catalysts for electrolysis.
In addition, we help to incorporate safety aspects early in the development process and in integration with other processes and systems.
当你的重点是更长的生必威赞助球队命周期,更大的device systems, reduced costs, especially material costs, then our specialised testing facilities and knowledge of materials, processes, and surfaces can benefit you.
电力对Xwill also play a key role in international shipping when it comes to phasing out fossil fuels in favour of a greener form of energy. Here, you can draw on our extensive knowledge of combustion, corrosion and emissions.
The energy islands currently under development will become important hubs in the Power-to-X strategy, and you can get assistance with storing and transporting the green energy, as well as with connection to the current gas and district heating networks.
If you are a manufacturer of new fuels, engine and cleaning technologies as well as CCUS technologies, we can assist in:
- measuring and documenting critical emissions
- predicting, documenting, and reducing emissions with simulation and calculation models
- calculating and documenting fossil and biogenic carbon
Although the new green fuels are carbon-neutral, they are not emission-free. Therefore, the entire environmental impact must be recognized.
Life cycle analysis (LCA) of products and services
与LCA, you can document and account for the environmental impacts of your product or service. , you can document and account for the environmental impacts of your product or service.
我们可以为您提供坚实的基础，在向Power-To-to-t-to-t-to-t-to-t-to-t-to-t-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-to-tocie必威东盟和西盟体育区别s tos tos persancion或技术提供帮助下。
- What are the environmental consequences of your solution model?
- How does your product or service affect the environment throughout its life cycle?
- How do you document the green messages in your marketing?
- How sustainable is your green business model?
In addition to the life cycle analysis itself, we can also assist you with:
- Carbon footprint
Inspection of pressure equipment
It is important that your pressure equipment in Power-to-X systems comply with all applicable requirements, so that it is safe for staff to use it and so that the environment does not suffer damage.
- Pressure vessels
- Filling stations
力认证a/scan, as an independent third-party body, supervise and assist you in assessing whether your pressure equipment is safe and sound and whether requirements and rules for layout and use are complied with.
Our expertise covers, among other things:
- Inspection body for installation, inspections, periodic checks, operational suitability and service life investigations, as well as conformity assessment of the requirements for operation of steam boilers without constant monitoring
- Conformity assessments
We hold vast experience in solving all kinds of failure and damage analysis. Hence, our experts are aware of all kinds of failure modes, which may exist as risks in your projects today. We are ready in assisting you in identifying the risk, handling them, and thus avoid serious failures and damages in your Power-to-X project.
Hydrogen technologies in common European development
Struers has optimised the moulding of porous materials used in hydrogen production for Power-to-X
Connect and share valuable knowledge in an environment of frontrunners in the Power-to-X industry.
The hydrogen technology testing centre
The Danish gas pipelines are suited for hydrogen
High-pressure calibration of flow meters.
Webinar: Materials compatibility in hydrogen environments
Learn more about the interaction between hydrogen and metallic materials, and possibilities of mitigating risk by e.g. coatings.
Driver of Danish green transition and growth.